Sunday, October 16, 2011

Comparing voice quality on the iPhone 4S

Call quality depends on several factors, however, than just a device. This is the power of a support network, your distance from the tower, and how many people are having a conversation at the same time. So, if you throw all the variables together, the same handset for more operators can provide a different experience.

Below you will find a voice sample of the version Sprint and AT & T of iPhone 4S find. How do we interact with other cell phones CNET review, I took the sprint from the handset to the message script to rely on a landline phone. Then I take a vote that ballot and put it in media player that you see below. For AT & T 4S, I won CNET's David Carnoy for the same test run from New York (I'm calling from San Francisco). We do not have a Verizon Wireless iPhone 4S, but we will continue the process as soon as we get a repeat unit.

Listen carefully and you'll see the difference between the two samples. I am not a trained engineer, but to me that Sprint audio fine, but my voice slightly muffled. Audio phone AT & T has a longer range, but David's voice has a quality, a loud shrill.

No comments:

Post a Comment